PADI Sidemount Diver Course Aqaba, Jordan
A sidemount configuration (scuba tanks alongside of the diver) offers more flexibility and better steamlining options. Learn about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration. Enroll to PADI Sidemount Diver Aqaba Specialty course now!
Description of Sidemount course
Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
If you’re a PADI Open Water Diver who is at least 15 years old, you can enroll in a PADI Sidemount Diver course.
Along with learning about the many benefits of diving with a sidemount configuration, during one confined water and three open water scuba dives you’ll learn how to:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off your back. Also it gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Plus, you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
Benefits of taking course in Aqaba
- Adjustability – Enhance your streamlining and body position while better controlling environmental contact.
- Access – Easy access to the regulator first stage(s) and tank valve(s) which are positioned in front of you instead of behind you.
- Back Relief – By mounting cylinder(s) on their sides.
- Maximize Time – A comfortable option to increase air supply and maximize bottom time; especially when using enriched air.
- Redundant Gas Supply & Delivery System – Handle a low or out-of-gas problem by switching to the second cylinder. Also handle a regulator failure by switching to the second regulator.
Learn more about diving courses with Coral Garden Diving center